Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I am looking for a specialist who can put a lock on my gun…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a specialist who can put a lock on my gun safe its a sentry safe

Contractor's Assistant: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

I need a lock put on the safe

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?

Its thick

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I need someone that live close to me here in Hammond Indiana and a phone number for the person to the specialist to put a lock on a thick safe or give me a new combination lock.
call me(###) ###-####
call me with the answers to my questions
10/1/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can contact Columbia Lock & Key LLC

*****br />Hammond, IN 46320
Phone number(###) ###-####/p>