Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Need to know what to do to be able to move clock to paint…

Customer Question
Need to know what...

Need to know what to do to be able to move clock to paint the wall .

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just getting ready to paint .

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
9/27/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Do you mean the thermostat? if so I need the brand and model of the thermostat or a picture.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl