David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Experience:  Owner at Floridaco
99480491

I have an older ademco vector alarm. it started to beep

I have an older ademco vector alarm. it started to beep rapidly and trouble came up . installing the code button the readout flashes 5,9 15 14. don't no what this means.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: vector 2000 model 4152 iinstalled in 1990
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just started last night
JA: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: were caaan I get parts for this unit.

Here is a link that will help explain the codes being displayed and if any corrections or adjustments are required. These specific codes are under the Programming Tab.

http://tech.vyanet.com/Tech_2010Ademco_4152Vector_2000_Trouble_D.htm

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from what you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Thank you very much for the positive rating, I sincerely ***** ***** If you need further assistance or help with another question, just let me know,

Best,

Dave