Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a MTV 34 e safe forgot code safe is open how do I…

Customer Question
Hi I have a MTV...
Hi I have a MTV 34 e safe forgot code safe is open how do I reset please
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Sorry a mtd 34 e diplomat safe forgot code safe is open how do I reset code
Answered in 5 days by:
9/26/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please try using these two codes:

3195

7293

That's not worked mate

Thank you for replying back, Richard.

In this case, please call Burg Wachter at Tel.: +49 (0) 2335 965 366 and they can help you with resetting the code.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Thanks ive YouTube it I'm all sorted now
123456 was the reset code if you ever get asked

Thank you for the update and the information, Richard.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.