Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Dishwasher is leaking at the bottom of door, there seems to…

Customer Question
Dishwasher is leaking at...

Dishwasher is leaking at the bottom of door, there seems to be a 3 inch gap in the gascet in the center of door

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

May be 5 - 6 years old, it is a nautolus, where can I find the model #

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It has been going on since the former owner installed it I have't used it more than 3 times,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

Where can I find the model #

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 8 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi outside by the controls or there will probably be a tag on the top inside of the door or on the door somewhere

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor