Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I hear what sounds like a door opening followed by a loud…

Customer Question
I hear what sounds like...
I hear what sounds like a door opening followed by a loud door slamming shut .It shuts at various length of time ? What can I do about it ?
Have you any knowledge about a tech service called "Go To Assist "
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
9/18/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 11 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi .............I need a lot more info to help you............are you talking about a garage door opener?

No on my computer but I solved on my own. I tried to get back to the original question to cancel it ,I was unable to get to it but I dont have any question.