Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Would like to order door lock for fire & water safe have a #

Customer Question
Would like to order...

Would like to order door lock for fire & water safe have a # BE-321152

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sentry H4100 appox 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The lock has been broken 3 years

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
9/18/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan.

Sentry doesn't sell parts to the public. They are very much "disposable" in the safe realm. What exactly is broken?