Susan Latta
Susan Latta, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed Contractor and Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer
68915091

I'll I've able to get a Hamptons Style layout incorporating

Customer Question

I'll I've able to get a Hamptons Style layout incorporating a kitchen and lounge?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just started have a granny flat needs a layout design, just need an idea where to place the kitchen and fireplace.
JA: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?
Customer: Pardon?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No think that's it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Susan Latta replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** Contractor and Kitchen and Bath Designer. Welcome to Just Answer, I will be assisting you with your question.

Hello, How can I help?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Susan,I would likened to know who to contact for a layout open plan incorporating a kitchen and seating are in one room.

I don't know if you are interested but I do kitchen design and am certified by the National Kitchen and Bath Association. I've been doing kitchen design for 25 years.

I would need to speak to you by phone and do this outside and away from Just Answer.

I would need a little help from you in getting room dimensions, which I can help you with. Do you use email or know how to make a video of your space?

There are a few other details but all are easily handled as we get to each step. Is this something you'd be interested in?

Just curious if you were seeking professional design services for your kitchen, or if you had found another option?