Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I have a digestive syndrome.. I have large and something

I have a digestive syndrome.. I have large and something round sticky feces, uh large as toilet drain hole. My doctor said put something in the toilet to help the poop dissolve breakdown before I flush. what would be safe to use? thank you
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: Most of my life off and on. I live withmy daughter now and dealing with her toilet.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes need soemthing I can use whenever I need to
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I am unaware of anything you can put in a toilet that will break down a stool that fast. I have several customers who have the same issue to to heart meds. Webinstall an American Standard Power Assist toilet and the power assist function breaks apart the stool.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If I was to leave the stool in the toilet for say 8-10 hours or longer, would there be something I could put in?

Not that I'm aware of. Sorry for they delay. I had emergency eye surgery

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Well that didnt help me much. Can you refer me to someone else that I could pit their brain next?

Hi ..........did your doctor approach you about a stool softener?...........try timing and flushing the toilet as you are going........use boiling water then pour a 1/2 cup of baking soda...........followed by 1/2 cup vinegar.......and 1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide .........have a paint stick or a dowel handy to break it up manually.....................I hope this helped some

ABOVE MESSAGE REVISED

Hi ..........did your doctor approach you about a stool softener?...........try timing and flushing the toilet as you are going........use boiling water then pour a 1/2 cup of baking soda...........followed by 1/2 cup vinegar.......and 1/2 cup hydrogen peroxide........close the lid and let it stay for a few minutes .......maybe more boiling water .........have a paint stick or a dowel handy to break it up manually...........try different combinations.......maybe try omitting the boiling water since it is tasking and not so convenient at times..........I hope these suggestions will help

Thanks

eddie

Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience: owner of Island Pro-Craft
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thank you. that gave me hope. and some tears. Thank you to both of you. I would not have gotten this information if the first lovely expert had not passed me over.

Thank you for your kind words and the positive rating............ I trust you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved......or will be......if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure .............and please feel better

Customer/p>