Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

My mom havn't used for time. we couldn't figure it out. can…

Customer Question
Hi, my mom havn't...

Hi, my mom havn't used for long time. we couldn't figure it out. can you help us. serial number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sentry safe, AY-347891*

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Probably 15 years?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Tthere is another number but can not figure it out. SP207? cant read clearly on Sp part

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
i want a cancel order for 17928920-250
9/13/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover the code for the safe, please see:
https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

I want a cancel it

What is it that you want to cancel?

I want a cancel it thnx

Sorry, I don't understand. Please clarify: what is it that you want to cancel?

I just want a cancel it I already give it away

What is it?

Do you mean you want to cancel this question?