David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Experience:  Owner at Floridaco
99480491

How do I install Sani jets sets in my existing garden tub.

JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Is there a kit or something.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: We could with a kit. We were be Sami jet company back in 2002 that it would always be possible to add them later
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Sorry your system keeps changing my wording

D​o you have model numbers on the Sani Jets and make, model, year on the tub?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't have the exact model of the tub but I can provide a picture and the dimensions if that will help. As for the Sani Jets; I would not know as I don't have them. I want to install them in our existing tub. When were building our home addition almost 14 years ago, and first learned of SaniJet Jacuzzi's; we had already purchased an extra large garden tub (MTI Whirlpool brand name).
SaniJets customer service told us they could easily be added later. So now I need to know if there is a special KIT to buy, or are the jets sold separately depending on quantity needed or exactly how to go about doing the customization. I am attaching a photo showing the OUTSIDE edge dimensions. Our contractor abandoned us with over half the addition left to. We did the best we could. As you can see we used the wrong silicone sealant and it turned yellow on us over the years.

T​hanks for the tub photo, I do not need anything else since this is a custom installation. Sani Jets have very little options to consider and each jet would need to be custom drilled where you want it. You can add as many as you want, however controlling them will be a challenge since each jet is self contained and would required electrical connections. Additionally you would need to contact them direct (see link info) and decide if they have everything you want. If they do you would need to hire a qualified plumber and/or electrician to install and connect them.

http://www.sanijet.com/

http://www.sanijet.com/products

http://www.toepia.com/sanijet-control-box

http://www.purewaterbaths.com/download/Whirlpool_Bath_Manual.pdf

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

I​ think you will have a nice system once you get all the parts necessary to operate it, but everything will need to be custom installed. Recommend you get some plastic lids roughly the size of the jets and place them around the tub where you would like them, and then sit in it and see if anything needs to be moved or changed before cutting holes.

Thank you very much for the positive rating, I sincerely ***** ***** If you need further assistance or help with another question, just let me know,

Best,

Dave