David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Experience:  Owner at Floridaco
99480491

My die hard battery charger, under 3 years old is not

My die hard battery charger, under 3 years old is not charging aas when I touch pos and neg clamps no spaerks. Is ther a fuse inside the die hard charger? I intend to remove the cover to see

T​here will either be a fuse or a circuit breaker inside. The cover should be easy enough to remove and the fuse/breaker easy to locate.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I felt there might be a fuse, I sure do not want to re buy another at over 50 $ . 5 stars and small tip
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The site is blocking me from a rating
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ill come back soon

Were you able to remove the cover and see if there is either a fuse or a circuit breaker?