Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

The door of the dryer keeps coming open. Quite awhile,was in

The door of the dryer...
The door of the dryer keeps coming open
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Quite awhile,was in the. House when we bought it in April therwise it's fantastic.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Would like to.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really thanks
9/11/2017
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ......if I can get the make and model of the appliance it would help considerably

Thanks

eddie

Haier HDY-D60 6 kg sensor dryer.

Hi......it is a bit difficult getting an exploded parts list for a product in your country but I found you this place where you would have to put in the info........ i would think it is a door seal or a lock mechanism......I would start with a seal if it isn't too expensive and see how that goes

https://www.haier.com.au/customer-care/buying-parts-and-accessories/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI45G-jame1gIVkodpCh2Y2QHvEAEYASAAEgIlLfD_BwE

Please let me know

Thanks

eddie

I. Have used some kneadit polymer compound and shoved some in the locking part on the dryer,it was loose,hopefully this lady has cured it.Thanks Eddie .

Hi........check to see if that product is flammable........you really would be better off with a seal if you can........I hope you have found my answers insightful and to your satisfaction……. please click ACCEPT… this would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming to me until I am rated for my assistance…..positive feedback…..5 star replies and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated

And thank you for your help

eddie

Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor