Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I have a really hard time hiring contractors. Please give me

I have a really hard time hiring contractors. Please give me the 411 on what things I should ask or go about hiring a contractor so that I don't get screwed.

Hi............first line up at least 3 and don't necessarily go with the cheapest.........how long they have been in business.........make sure they are licensed..........check them out in the Better Business Bureau...........ask them for references of their last 3 jobs..........will they be doing the work and not lumping it out to unknowns or disreputable "flash in the pans"............be sure to sign a contract...pay schedule...daily job clean-up ....and when the job will get completed......please let me know if you have any more particular questions or concerns

Thanks

eddie

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and insightful and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie

Thank you for the positive rating............ I trust you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved......or will be......if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

Customer/p>