Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

Jacuzzi/Blue Ridge hot tub: model 9067T (240V). Heater pump

not cycling on, getting code...
Jacuzzi/Blue Ridge hot tub: model 9067T (240V). Heater pump not cycling on, getting code OHT. Suggestions?
9/11/2017
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

O​HT is the error code for the heater overheating. This is usually because of air trapped in the system or a faulty sensor. If you did work recently I would try and remove the trapped air. if you don't think that is the problem then either a sensor of flow switch problem.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Is there a purge screw to release trapped air?
Now the code is PS1

There may be on the filters, if not you may need to just loosen a quick fitting on the pumps to let the air out. Pumps need to run to push the air out. PS1 is a pressure switch. Try bypassing the pressure/flow switch and see if the code goes away, if so bad switch, if not then problem is elsewhere.

David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Can you point me to some sources for switches, sensors, or other parts if needed?

Thank you very much for the positive rating, I sincerely ***** ***** If you need further assistance or help with another question, just let me know,

Best,

Dave

https://www.spaguts.com

http://www.spaparts123.net

David Bowden
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor