Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I need to find the Program/learn button on my Genie pro 88…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find the Program/learn button on my Genie pro 88 to program a chamberlain KLIK3U-BK2, BL2 or SS

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Chamberlain universal remote. I want to replace the Genie remote

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
9/10/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 8 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi you'll find it under the light lens cover ......it probably is a small round button..........Please let me know

Thanks

eddie

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and insightful and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor