crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

I have a brinks model 5059 & lost the combination but have

Customer Question

Hi I have a brinks model 5059 & lost the combination but have the key. Is there any way to get the combo from you guys? It's a dial combination.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I have a number from the bottom right front of safe. Maybe the serial number? It's(###) ###-####
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Yes, you can receive a replacement combination from Honeywell.

Please call 1-***-***-**** and let them know that you need a replacement combination.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.