Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a brinks model 5059 & lost the combination but have…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a brinks model 5059 & lost the combination but have the key. Is there any way to get the combo from you guys? It's a dial combination.

Contractor's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

I have a number from the bottom right front of safe. Maybe the serial number? It's(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
9/9/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, you can receive a replacement combination from Honeywell.

Please call 1-***-***-**** and let them know that you need a replacement combination.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.