Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

What do I use to get out a coffee stain in off berber

Customer Question
What do I use...

What do I use to get out a coffee stain in off white berber carpet?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Its a relatively new stain, but it is large

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 day by:
9/10/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 11 months ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Researching the topic as vinegar seems to be the right item to use to get the stain out. Instructions on how to use the vinegar can be found in the link below:

https://www.hunker.com/13423795/how-to-clean-coffee-on-a-berber-carpet

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Take care,

Michael