Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed construction supervisor with 35+ yrs. experience.
94766

A large chunk broke off of my bathroom sink. Can I reattach

A large chunk broke off of my bathroom sink. Can I reattach this using sikaflex construction sealant or what should I use? This needs to last about a year, we will remodel the bathroom by then.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You could try 5 minute epoxy. The bonding edges must be clean and dry. The benefit of 5 minute epoxy is that you only have to hold the piece in place for 5 minutes

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can't seem to rate

Please try again