Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

A large chunk broke off of my bathroom sink. Can I reattach…

A large chunk broke off...
A large chunk broke off of my bathroom sink. Can I reattach this using sikaflex construction sealant or what should I use? This needs to last about a year, we will remodel the bathroom by then.
8/19/2017
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You could try 5 minute epoxy. The bonding edges must be clean and dry. The benefit of 5 minute epoxy is that you only have to hold the piece in place for 5 minutes

Ok thank you
I can't seem to rate

Please try again

Rick
Rick, General Contractor