Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed construction supervisor with 35+ yrs. experience.
94766

We are having a roof replaced. When we hired the roofing

Hi. We are having a roof replaced. When we hired the roofing contractor they said a crew of 6 men would be out to replace the roof. Today 2 roofers showed up and 1 more later. It is a smaller crew. The house has a gable roof and is 2200 sf inside. How many men should the roof crew be?

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

2 or 3 is normal and all that's typically on a roof of your size unless there are other circumstances that warrant a larger crew. Like getting the roof close in because storm is coming. Or if it's a slow day and yours is the only roof on the schedule then the entire crew may show up.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Gotcha. We have been getting rain every single day and there IS need to hurry because of the rain we are getting. Thank you. You are always such a help.

You're welcome