Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

We are having a roof replaced. When we hired the roofing…

Hi. We are having a...
Hi. We are having a roof replaced. When we hired the roofing contractor they said a crew of 6 men would be out to replace the roof. Today 2 roofers showed up and 1 more later. It is a smaller crew. The house has a gable roof and is 2200 sf inside. How many men should the roof crew be?
8/17/2017
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

2 or 3 is normal and all that's typically on a roof of your size unless there are other circumstances that warrant a larger crew. Like getting the roof close in because storm is coming. Or if it's a slow day and yours is the only roof on the schedule then the entire crew may show up.

Gotcha. We have been getting rain every single day and there IS need to hurry because of the rain we are getting. Thank you. You are always such a help.

You're welcome

Rick
Rick, General Contractor