Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired contractor, 51 years experience
23932409

How do I find a skilled skylight installation contractor. I

How do I find a skilled skylight installation contractor. I searched Angie's list, and it's not a category. Would it be a roofer?
I have to have mine replaced in a manufactured home and don't know how to go about it.

Hello, some roofers will install a sky light, most handymen will do it, that will be your best choice

If you can tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city I will see if I can locate a good one for you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Annapolis Md. Area
Washington D.C.

Click here please, give them a call, let me know how it goes

.

All I ask is please respect me and my input by selecting the***RATING LINK***at the top of your page, that is the only way I am credited through the site.Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied.