David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Experience:  Owner at Floridaco
99480491

My display is now showing Model 8156 RS-8 Combo and this is

My display is now showing Model 8156 RS-8 Combo and this is the first time I have seen this, is there something wrong with my unit?
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: No, i didn't check the thermostat. Are you referring to the main filter for the pool?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just so I understand, I do see a temperature displayed on the unit, so does that mean the thermostat is ok? I don't understand how the pool filter could be causing what I am seeing on the display. we just clean them a couple of weeks ago.

Hello... my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today, is there anything else you would like me to know that wasn't mentioned in the post above?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No

Ok thanks, ***** ***** look at a couple of possibilities and I'll get back to you shortly

Sorry my phone decided to update and I am unable to use it right now, should be a few minutes and I will call you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok. I am at work and I have a meeting in 20 minutes. Each time you call, I hear a pre-recorded message and then it thinks I want to leave a message. Is the $24 charge on top of the $30 for this answer?

I am not sure you would need to speck to customer service, I get the same phone errors, so why don't we try again later today/tonight

I am available when you are

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave

H​ello... If you are still in need of assistance with your question, please let me know, I'm happy to help.

Dave

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks,

Dave