Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I need a refer to a good handyman to help out with my

Hi I need a refer to...
Hi
I need a refer to a good handyman to help out with my laminated flooring in west palm beach fl
8/12/2017
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi .........my name is ***** ***** it I can help you with today?

Hi I just need laminated floor install and high ceilings clean and light bulb changes

Hi.............I think you are under the wrong impression.......you have arrived here at Just Answer.......we are an advisory company assisting our clients with expert knowledge of subjects......we do not furnish and parts or send out anyone to service your devices .....we help you in your time of need with advice though our correspondence of e-mail and phone conversations........if there is anyway I can avail myself in this capacity please let me know.... if you need anything home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me.….. and thank you

Customer/p>
Do you do recommendations of a contractor for home improvement like wood flooring and minor repairs? I do need that service. Thanks.

I don't ........I don't know where you reside but try this.....http://www.homeadvisor.com/?gclid=COzt57u80tUCFVtMDQod4XsIBA

be sure to get 3 estimates to base your final decision on and a signed contract so you know just what you are getting

Thanks

eddie

Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Ty

Thank you for the positive rating............ I trust you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved......or will be......if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

Customer/p>