Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

Our fromt load washer and dryer are pretty old maybe about

our fromt load washer and dryer are pretty old maybe about 10 years
, if we leave the clothes in there for a while like half day or over night then the clothes smells. maybe mold in the machines? how do we clean inside so clothes won't smell?

hi ........wet clothes bunched up and a closed area are going to stray wet and promote an odor ............if you put a pile of wet clothes on your bedroom floor it would do the same thing ...........you should finish the drying cycle or halfway dry them and leave the door open some for air to flow ..........with the washer leave them in a tub of water until you want to finish them...................to clean use a cup of white vinegar and run it empty through the cycles

Thanks

eddie

Thank you for the positive rating............ I trust you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved......or will be......if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

Customer/p>