Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a Panasonic massage chair that needs to be repaired.

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic massage chair that needs to be repaired. My zip code is 34491. Who is an authorized repair center in my area? Thanks a lot.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Panasonic Model EP1011

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The rollers will not roll up and down and it's stuck in one position. I've had the chair a number of years and this happened once before and I was living in another state and took it to a place that your company recommended and it worked fine for a few years. It needs work again.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
8/7/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?