Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Sentry S 3470 .. 15years old, i have lost and forgotten the…

Customer Question
Sentry S 3470 ....

Sentry S 3470 .. 15years old

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have lost and forgotten the combination and i have the keys.. i treid the combination that i thought I used but it is not working

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
sentry S 3470 15years old
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call me now...
hello.....
8/7/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Nathan, General Contractor replied 8 months ago
Nathan, General Contractor

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Unfortunately, this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the override code.

You can get the form here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/media/resources/notary-form.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

I understand....
If I have to sign and get the form notarized .. i understand that. A call may not be of help right now

I agree, there is no benefit to a call, it is the same info I provided here and less cost to take the info sent via chat.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Nathan, General Contractor