Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Just put batteries in new safe, someone lost book, I think…

Customer Question
Just put batteries in...

Just put batteries in new safe, someone lost book, I think it is a SFW123TTC. How do I program combination?

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your SFW123TTC?

A month or so, business just opened 2 weeks ago. No one has tried to operate safe until I came in today.

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just put in batteries.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

That's all.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Improvement
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/6/2017
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 year ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… my name is ***** ***** I am very knowledgeable in this subject to help answer your question, would you like my expert advice today?

Try 44718, if that doesn't work you will need to contact Sentry for assistance

https://www.sentrysafe.com/support/product-manuals/SFW123TTC

Unfortunately this is not a quick fix for obvious security reasons. What you'll need to do is contact Sentry directly, see link above, and scroll down to the lost key combination section under support. You can also download the user manual for that model if you need one.

As a qualified expert, I am only able to offer you some basic and specific advice via this email/text, which may or may not have been sufficient enough to answer your question right now to your satisfaction.

Thank you for allowing me to help answer and possibly resolve your question today, however before you log off I ask that you please take a few seconds and consider selecting the 5-STAR rating located on the rating box which will complete and close out your question.

Please note the rating itself does not agree to or acknowledge complete overall satisfaction, it merely signifies that I have acted in a professional manner and made a reasonable attempt to help answer your question to the best of my ability, based on my experience.

If you have any disputes or feel that this site didn’t perform to your expectations, please contact customer service/support to request a refund.