Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.
That's not dirt it's mold/mildew. Bleach or a bleach based cleaner like Tilex is the best product to clean this. But this is an indication that water is staying on the tile and shower base too long. You need more air circulation in the shower or dry the walls and base when you finish showering
Not really, if you have a mold allergy you might want to wear a mask while you clean but with the Tilex products you spray it on and let it set for a while. When you come back everything is pretty dead.
Tilex is the cleaning product I mentioned in my first post. Standing in it is not harmful. Just follow the instructions on the bottle. You could put a dehumidifier in the bathroom or just wipe the walls down when you're done showering.