Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a Paloma PTG-74PVN, with a UMc-117 control panel.

Customer Question
I have a Paloma...

I have a Paloma PTG-74PVN, with a UMc-117 control panel. Water is only warm at best. Attempted to increase temp at panel, and now the panel will not stay on or adjust up or down. Following depressing the on/off button, the temp light comes on then shuts off after a few seco

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Seconds

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is that control module still available?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
8/1/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Yes the control panel is still available
http://www.palomastore.com/UMC-117.html

Where do I Oder it from?

Click on the link in my original response

http://www.palomastore.com/UMC-117.html

Do you have more questions?