David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Experience:  Owner at Floridaco
99480491

I have a (Catherine) wall clock and I have misplaced the

Customer Question

I have a Howard Miller (Catherine) wall clock and I have misplaced the key; how can I get a replacement?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Probably 1 month.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing else
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  David Bowden replied 2 months ago.

Hello… my name is ***** ***** I am very knowledgeable in this subject to help answer your question, would you like my expert advice today?

The only way is to visit a clock repair store and see if they have keys that will fit, or they can order a replacement key. If they are unable you will need to look at antique stores specializing is clocks.

Thank you for allowing me to help answer and possibly resolve your question today, however before you log off I ask that you please take a few seconds and consider selecting the 5-STAR rating located on the rating box which will complete and close out your question.

Please note the rating itself does not agree to or acknowledge complete overall satisfaction, it merely signifies that I have acted in a professional manner and made a reasonable attempt to help answer your question to the best of my ability, based on my experience.

If you have any disputes or feel that this site didn’t perform to your expectations, please contact customer service/support to request a refund.

I hope you found this advice helpful. Should you have additional questions, just let me know.

Thanks again and good luck,

Dave