Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have a home in MS and it is on a slab. I have a tankless…

Customer Question
I have a home in...
I have a home in MS and it is on a slab. I have a tankless water heater on one side of my house. The house is approx 2 years old. I have had to do a couple things already in the house due to piss poor workmanship! Please excuse my language and it difficult to find someone down here you can trust. Currently when I turn my cold water on in house or outside, it never gets colder than luke warm. can someone advise?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
7/31/2017
Home Improvement Expert: canuck the pro, Handyman replied 11 months ago
canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience in the home improvement field. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Do you have the same issue in the winter? Is there much of a winter there?