Brian
Brian, Architect
Experience:  Licensed Architect- 17 years, L.E.E.D. AP
6457309

The light on the opener was not working, so I took out the

Customer Question

The light on the opener was not working, so I took out the bulb & poked around inside the bulb area. Suddenly a short (flash) occurred and now it does not work. It still has power - the little learning light is flashing. I cannot find a reset button to override the problem. What can I do to get it working again?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Liftmaster 1/2 horse professional.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only if it is easy.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: When I push the wall mounted opener, I can hear it clicking as if it wants to work
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  David Bowden replied 2 months ago.

Hello... my name is ***** ***** I can help answer your question, would you like me to try?