Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

My lift master garage door goes down but will not stay down…

Customer Question
My lift master garage...

My lift master garage door goes down but will not stay down i put new cencers in it and they are right just will not stay down it goes all the way down then just goes right back up How do i adjust this?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Two days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I know there are two adjustments one on the back and one on the side but i don`t know whitch way to turn it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Improvement
7/29/2017
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 1 year ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… my name is ***** ***** I am very knowledgeable in this subject to help answer your question, would you like my expert advice today?