Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have cracks in my monolithic pour concrete slab. The

Customer Question
I have cracks in my...
I have cracks in my monolithic pour concrete slab. The cracks apparently have a relevance to the sub floor cooling and heating ducts. The cracks have not extended into the thick area of the structural slab. Also, there appears to be no settling in the walls, no cracks and no tilting nor leaning. Any info will be appreciated
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
7/29/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Rick, General Contractor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, General Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Cracks where the thickness in the pour varies significantly are common and not a cause for concern given the rest of your description.

Do you have more questions?