Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I have one of your safes and it is locked in the open

Customer Question
I have one of...

I have one of your safes and it is locked in the open position i have the com. but nothing happens

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sentry at 133589 about 15 years old

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a year i put in new batteries but nothing happens

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Improvement
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/29/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 1 year ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi ..........it is not one of our safes..............Just Answer is an expert advisory group site and we can help you with instruction on whatever your dlemmna may be........so

It will be my pleasure to assist you with your safe issue today. I will ask you questions that I will need specific answers for. With your help, finding out what is right with it, is a step to eliminate what is wrong with it ......sometimes it may be one of a hundred things but together with your patience we can work toward a goal to get this issue resolved.

What is the make and model number of your safe? Do you have a manual?

Do you know the correct combination? Do you have an override key?

Were the batteries (not rechargeable ones) changed?

When was the last time you successfully opened and closed the safe?

What happened that made it go from working to non-working?

If you could upload a couple of photos of the safe it would help considerably

How to send a photo or file instructions ……… http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If by some reason a resolution to the problem just isn't possible, I will do my best to supply you with any remaining options, from what other resources I can find.

Since we take pride in our good reputations, and you might feel the need to choose a bad service rating, I ask that you stop and consider replying back to me with any of your concerns.

Please always allow me time to prepare information for you. In case I have to go offline I am always checking back to keep things moving and expedited.

And thank you for your help and assistance

eddie