Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

Our garage door opener has power, but the motor runs and…

Customer Question
Our garage door opener...

Our garage door opener has power, but the motor runs and nothing moves.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My husband thinks he can do the work if it is possible

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Home Improvement
7/26/2017
Home Improvement Expert: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

Hello… my name is ***** ***** I am very knowledgeable in this subject to help answer your question, would you like my expert advice today?