How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Megan C Your Own Question
Megan C
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 16580
Experience:  Licensed CPA, CFE, CMA, CGMA who teaches accounting courses at Master's Level
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Megan C is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I obtain aid for my home improvement ?? I am 67

Customer Question

where can I obtain aid for my home improvement ?? I am 67 and permanently disabled
and must pass an inspection for the mobile home Cordova Ca.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Megan C replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today :-)

Expert:  Megan C replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry, but there are not federal or state programs providing funds for you to do home repairs. However, in your area there may be individual charities and organizations that may help you. You can contact your local department of human services to inquire.

Please let me know if you need anything additional. If not, please rate positive.