matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.
Experience:  Through my many years of life and learning, I have become wise beyond my years.
75514131

How do I build a 5 axis cnc carving macgine, I do crafts and

Customer Question

How do I build a 5 axis cnc wood carving macgine
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I do crafts and wood working
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  matt50025002 replied 7 days ago.

The answer to your question is so extremely complex, I couldn't get complete information on building one. What I did find was a great website, that has lots of information on the machine you wish to build, below is the website.

http://www.5-axis.org/

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
How to build a 5 axis wood carving machine is not a home improvement question I know the difference between building a wood carving machine and home improvement and a wood carving machine is not a home improvement my family has been in the construction field for years and wood carving is no a home improvement you carve things out of wood such as signs with sayings on them and carve small statues of things such as animals, toys, etc. wood carving is a hobby home improvement is a job big difference between them both I don't claim to be an expert but at least I know the difference