Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

While vacuuming it snapped up a clothesline type rope. Many

While vacuuming it snapped up a clothesline type rope. Many of the plugs and light switches will not work. On the circuit board, there was no red switch showing. I reset all the ones marked plugs and lights, several times. Nothing .What to do next?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 30 minutes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so.

Hi ............I don't understand what you mean by "snapped up a clothesline type rope"........or......"On the circuit board, there was no red switch showing"...........and when you switched back on each breaker you have to switch it ALL the way to the OFF position and then all the way back to the on...........do you have GFI outlets in the kitchen..........bathroom...........or any other utility room?........and you reside in the United States?

Thanks

eddie

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sorry for the delay, don't text very well. Yes there are GFI plugs in the bathroom and the kitchen.
The rope stopped the vac and blue out the lights and wall plugs near by.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Eddy, I'll have to get back to you in 1/2 hour. I can't work on it right now . I'll leave this open.

it' okay I will check back ...............but make sure to press the re set buttons on the GFI's because it may be stemming from there...............what do you mean by rope ??.......an electrical cord?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
We were vacuuming in a closet. The Vac sucked up a rope and stalled the Vac and tripped the circuit breaker. There are no GFI plugs inoperative and none on the circuit that is out.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.

Eddie, I just reset all the circuits by pushing all the way OFF and now the lights are back on .Thank you and please Cancel the phone call and charges for it, as the problem is fixed. Richard ***********7:45PM-EST.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** to be well.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie

Thank you for the positive rating............ I trust you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved......or will be......if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

eddie22Island

I asked to have you phone request removed from our list so no one will call but if they do you can go to customer service and ask for a refund on that service