Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

I need to replace 2 Kidde smoke and carbon alarms i LIVE IN

I need to replace 2...
I need to replace 2 Kidde smoke and carbon alarms i LIVE IN nIAGARA fALLS ONT AND DONT KNOW WHERE TO OBTAIN NEW ONES
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Model KN cosm-ICA Sept 24 2009
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it has been chirping 24 hrs now iremoved one from ceiling but other one still chirping
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i cant think of any other question
7/11/2017
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Handyman

Hi good morning, home improvement stores and local hardware stores carry these sensors;-)

Places like Home Depot, or Lowes if you have them there if not Im sure you have similar large do it yourself home improvement stores.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

You could also order online if you really want, let me know there as well ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete please rate my service kindly.
Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.
Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
Thank you and have a Wonderful day!

No additional cost to rate kind;-)
Sincerely
Tech Michael

MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Handyman
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Handyman