Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075

I have a Lennox/Superior Propane Fireplace model DS 36TP and

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Lennox/Superior Propane Fireplace model DS 36TP and need a user/parts manual
JA: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?
Customer: Propane gas log?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: This is for future install on a soon to be enclosed porch...I want it to be complete prior to having it installed as part of the construction process
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Dont know...I was hoping you could tell me!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon,

Went ahead to research on locating a copy of a manual for the fireplace you have listed. On the Superior site, there does not seem to be a copy listed for download. Also my research searching does not come up with this model. While I am sure you have listed this properly, could there be a typo and not the correct model was listed in your question?

I have included the link for manuals to be downloaded from the Superior site as while your model is not listed, you might wish to contact the company directly to see about having the proper manual sent to you. Information can be found below:

http://superiorfireplaces.us.com/tech_support/documents

Contact info:

http://superiorfireplaces.us.com/contact

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The model # was taken from the ID plate from the back of the fireplace.
I would like a refund!!
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry that what I was able to locate was not what you expected. I will go ahead and inform customer service of your request. I would though suggest that you contact the customer service number Monday morning that I linked to above as they can assist in getting the correct manual to your attention.

Take care,

Michael