Home Improvement

Home Improvement Questions? Ask a Handyman for Answers

Home Improvement

I have an in ground vynil liner pool. The liner was leaking

I have an in ground...
I have an in ground vynil liner pool. The liner was leaking about 2-3" of water daily. I am going to replace the liner. The pool liner company cannot get to me for 6 weeks. Since I cannot circulate the pool water, I have drained the pool.
What should I do.
6/11/2017
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi.................you need to support the long sides of the pool from collapse ...........what is the size of it and what are the walls made of ?

Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
I think they may be foam. How should I support the walls?
The pool is 16 x 30

Hi .......you would run a 16 foot timber of wood across that span.......a 2 x 6 would do and cross tie it off with ropes so it doesn't bow..............make sure not to cut it short

and thank you for the positive rating............ I hope you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved..........if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

eddie22Island

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor