canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  i have extensive experience in the home improvement industry. my current job is at lowes home improvement.
64367226

I have a problem with a circuit in my house. The breaker

I have a problem with a circuit in my house. The breaker does not break off but the power diminishes. It will work for about one minute and I can test the power with a voltmeter. When on the voltmeter will at first read 120 then in a minute it goes down to about 25.3. Nothing on the circuit will work.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: about a week
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am presently ... hate to spend money. hoping I can fix it myself..
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that is all I know how to explain at present. I am checking plugins and fixtures ... switches etc and connections.

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience in the home improvement field. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How much more will I pay for this advice past here?

Is the area affected in one room? I really have nothing to do with the financials involved. I am simply here to provide helpful information towards your issue.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please send me a receipt for total taken off my card. Send to my email.. thanks

It was good talking to you. I will forward to the moderators about your request for receipt.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for all... I will check it out accordingly... Ken

You are very welcome. Sorry for the delay in response. When I notified the site you wanted the receipt, they locked the question for a bit. If anything comes up I am happy to continue to help.