Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

On one of our interior walls near the ceiling, there's a

On one of our interior walls near the ceiling, there's a slow leak that has stained the surrounding paint and worn a crack in the wall (this is not sudden but has been going on for years). We don't want to call a painter to merely patch up the drywall but rather, fix the source of the leak. What sort of professional do we need for this...a painter, plumber or something else? Thank you for any suggestions.
Mary

Hi Mary ........it depends on what is directly above the leak........if it is a roof then you would want to call a roofer or a handyman experienced in roofing ....by getting a reputable handyman you can have this all done once the leak is resolved ......if there is ...............we'll say a bathroom above...... then you would probably need a plumber and a painter ........a good plumber would zero in on the leak more efficiently and resolve that matter in the same fashion.....but a plumber really wouldn't do the patching or painting...........Please call on me if you have anymore concerns or questions

Thank you

eddie

Thank you for the positive rating............ I hope you were able to make an informed decision or better yet your problem was resolved..........if you need anything else home improvement wise....... construction…….decorating...... or any kind of repairs etc....... please look for me ......it has been a pleasure

Customer/p>