canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  i have extensive experience in the home improvement industry. my current job is at lowes home improvement.
64367226

My Grandmother has ceramic bathroom fixtures in her bathroom

Hello,My Grandmother has ceramic bathroom fixtures in her bathroom she is moving soon and she wants them for family reasons, how do i remove them without damaging them?William

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience in the home improvement field. I'll be glad to assist you today.

What type of fixtures are they? Could you post some pictures?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

Unfortunately those would hardly be worth the effort to remove. They are tiled in fixtures so it would require cutting the grout out around it with a powered cutting tool and then if you were able to remove them without damaging them you would also be left with the challenge of patching the tile. If you are planning on remodeling the bathroom then it would be easier to remove during demolition but very difficult to remove without damaging the surrounding tile or the fixture itself.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank You

You are very welcome.