Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

My garden pond keeps getting covered with, what looks like a…

Customer Question
My garden pond keeps...

My garden pond keeps getting covered with, what looks like a green blanket. Is there any treatment for this problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you talked to a landscape professional about the pond?

You are the first. Hi my name is*****: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of any thing else

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/8/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Dr. Fix-It, Handyman replied 1 year ago
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Handyman

Hi my name is ***** ***** Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you...

Please click here to get a product to help clear up your pond... Will also need to make sure do not have the pond too overloaded or add some plants, do not over feed, and have good aeration / filtration of the water.

reference pond cycling here.

Please give it a try and let me know if have any questions along the way with a reply....only rate my answer ok, great, or EXCELLENT after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. I look forward to any future inquires as well, Thank You