Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I have a Genie model 459 Garage door opener. I have traded

Customer Question

I have a Genie model 459 Garage door opener. I have traded for a new 2017 Chrysler Pacificaget the Limited van. I am not able to get it to open the door like it should. Would please E Mail me instructionsso I can use it? Thank you. Jim
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Eddie replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** can help you with your difficulties but I will need some information and I will ask you questions that I will need specific answers for. With your help, finding out what is right with it, is a step to eliminate what is wrong with it ..... I will do my best to provide you with a satisfactory and a reasonable answer.

1-) The make GENIE and model 459 and do you have the manual for it?

2-) how old it might be and if you are the original owner?

3-) what happened that made it go from working to non-working ? has there been any kind of disruption that may have changed the dynamics?

4-) what exactly happens that goes wrong with it?

5-) What make and model of car do you have for your HomeLink question? 2017 Chrysler

6-) do you feel that you are capable of making simple adjustments and more than mechanical in making some harder ones if necessary?

We can start here and with the info you provide I will add steps toward our target as we proceed by our correspondence

If by some reason a resolution to the problem just isn't possible, I will do my best to supply you with any remaining options, from what other resources I can find.

Please, since we take pride in our good reputations, and you might feel the need to choose a bad service rating, I ask that you stop and consider replying back to me with any of your concerns.

Please always allow me time to prepare information for you. In case I have to go offline I am always checking back to keep things moving and expedited.

And thank you for your help and assistance

eddie