Home Improvement

Home improvement questions? Ask a handyman for answers

I am looking for a battery cover for the itouchless trash…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a battery cover for the itouchless trash can 13 gal

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 8 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I have tried many solutiions the d batteries are heavy

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Home Improvement
1/3/2017
Home Improvement Expert: Martin, Electrical Engineer replied 1 year ago
Martin, Electrical Engineer

hellow and welcome. They sell some parts on their site:
http://www.itouchless.com/parts/trash-can.html/
please identify the one you have vidually or by model number.
Here is one example for a DZT13P:

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I spoke to them and they said my model is discontinued. It was the original. Thank you for your help

What happened to the original cover? It broke? Do you still have all the pieces?