Rick
Rick, General Contractor
Experience:  Licensed construction supervisor with 35+ yrs. experience.
94766

Our new Low-E dual pane window has a stain that won't wash

Our new Low-E dual pane window has a stain that won't wash away. it's on the room side of the window, not in between the 2 panes..Cleaning with water or vinegar and soft cloth removes stains for a few minutes.- then they reappear.
The vendor is closed until Tuesday, do you have any suggestion?

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Are these wood, vinyl or aluminum windows?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Aluminum
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i have a membership.prepaid. is there a $24 charge anyway?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
or is $24 only if there's a phone call?

It's odd that an aluminum widow would be stained. The only other thing you can use is a bleach based cleaning product.
Payment questions should be addressed to customer service. I only answer Home Improvement questions.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok, thanks, ***** ***** seem odd. May try bleach.

You're welcome.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Rick we are going to wait until this coming week so that the vendor can explain what's happening or at least try to. May just need a new glass. As you mentioned it's odd that this sort of stain would be occurring on brand new glass.

I agree that it's best to wait to talk to the vendor. Thanks for using Just Answer