Steve G., Handyman
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company and home theater advisor.
329447

I forgot the combination to my safe. How do I get a new

Customer Question

I forgot the combination to my safe. How do I get a new combination/
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: S0410 , AB-83742
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't used it in years. I have the key, but I don't remember the combination numbers
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I sthere a way to reset the combination numbers?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Steve G. replied 10 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

If you have lost your combination, the good news is that Sentry will send it to you via email. The bad news is that you have to jump through a few hoops first. You will appreciate that they are not going to disclose the combination without you having to prove that you are the owner of the safe.

So, in order to obtain the combination, you will need to complete a form, have it notarized and send it to Sentry.

To do this, please CLICK HERE and follow the instructions. I will be here if you need help.

I'm sorry that there is no quicker way of doing this.

Steve

Hi, I'm wondering if you saw my answer from last week?

If so, do you have any further questions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i did receive your reply. I called sentry myself . I can't believe this site charges $27.00 for advising this.

Hi again. I can understand your frustration. You came here looking for advice on how to open your safe. If there was a secret back door way, I would have told you about it. Sentry safes do not have a back door. There are no master codes. Each safe has an individual code making it impossible for me or anyone else to give you a code.

This is a pay site and the experts like myself are paid a small percentage of your money for our advice. The site keeps the rest.

Since you have not rated me, I get none of it.

Please consider rating my answer as it was accurate and correct.

Thanks.

Have a good weekend.